If your clients involve procurement when sourcing legal services and other services in the legal space, it is time to get in touch with the Buying® Legal Council, the international organization for buying legal services. Build relationships with legal procurement professionals and understand their needs, wants, and expectations.
Signing up for our Friendship Program for law firms, legal service providers, software companies, consultancies, and other stakeholders in the legal industry will give you:
JOIN THE BUYING LEGAL® COUNCIL AND YOU WILL
BENEFIT IN MULTIPLE WAYS
- Access the Buying Legal® Toolbox, the largest collection of knowledge on legal procurement: Legal Procurement "Cheat Sheets", Legal Procurement primers, Legal Procurement Dialogue videos and Winning Proposals videos, Legal Lesson Videos, Conference Slides and Materials, Diversity & Inclusion Materials, Templates, Legal Procurement Surveys since 2016, as well as hundreds of articles published on legal procurement will help you to become better, more sophisticated, and even more successful seller of legal, alternative, and ancillary legal services or legal tech. Friends get free access to this well organized and easy to view material.
- Our 10-step onboarding process will help you succeed quickly in the legal category.
Education & Insights
- We are the only organization focused on facilitating a dialogue between professional buyers and sellers of legal, alternative, and ancillary legal services as well as legal tech. Providers from law firms, law companies, legal industry providers and legal tech come to us to learn more about what buyers want and how you can become a true strategic partner for Fortune 500 companies and international equivalents.
- You will have access to the latest thinking and best practices on buying legal, alternative legal, and ancillary legal services. Our educational material will make you even more successful at your job.
- Our Market Intelligence Report Legal is the most comprehensive report of its kind -- for Friends, it is free of charge. All others pay US$1,500. In addition, you will have access to many proprietary studies and research into buying legal services.Webinars
- Legal Procurement Dialogue webinars: Learn about the latest trends and best practices from experts in the field. You will hear from seasoned legal procurement professionals want they really want and value. There will also be an "open mic" where you can ask anything you ever wanted to know about legal procurement.
- Legal Lessons: Increase your category knowledge with our “Mini Law School” webinars on different legal topics and legal systems. The Legal Lessons will help you become a better, more sophisticated sellers.
Discounts on Conferences and Masterclasses
Thank you for engaging.
Dr. Silvia Hodges Silverstein, CEO Buying Legal® Council and lecturer in law, Columbia Law School